XSquawkBox 2.0 beta2 can be downloaded from the downloads page. The expiry date remains unchanged as 1 Dec 2019.
All users using 2.0 beta 1 should upgrade immediately.
Please read the beta1 release post if you have not already done so as it contains critical information for using XSB 2.0.
Beta 2 has the following fixes:
- macOS build should now be built with macOS 10.9 as the mandated minimum version. (we can’t do 10.8 anymore due to dependencies. sorry.)
- A logic inversion that prevented the text radio from working was identified and corrected.
- AFV-Native: The default device selection logic was reworked slightly to reduce the risk of not being able to start-up audio at all.
- xplanemp: The Asynchronous OBJ8 loader is now reenabled when it’s available.
Beta 2 has the following known issues:
- macOS build is still not signed.
- The manual is still missing.