If you are having problems with XSquawkbox, before you report any issues:
- Ensure the issue is not listed as a “Known Issue” in the README file (included in the download).
- Ensure you have read the user manual (included in the download), in particular the section about troubleshooting, and followed any advice in there.
- Ensure you have read the FAQ and followed any relevant advice in there.
- Consider asking for help on the VATSIM forums
If none of the above helps with your issue, be sure to complete the form below in full as to provide enough information for the developers to investigate the issue further.
You will not be contacted about your issue:
- If it is a FAQ, and a published answer already exists.
- If it relates to a published known issue and does not conform to the reporting requirements.
- If it involves a deprecated or unsupported version of X-Plane or XSquawkBox
- If it is a feature request.
- If you’ve reported it previously.
- If you do not make a reasonable effort to fill out the reporting form in good faith.
- It has been acknowledged by the developer elsewhere.